This is a topic that we had talked about but at a general level, we mentioned what is the time to sublimate caps, but now we will go into more detail on the subject. The sublimation of caps is an excellent strategy for your business, because it allows you to offer products to clubs (common practice, whether sports or other activities) as promotional materials, also in this baseball season you have the opportunity to create promotions for fans . On our facebook and instagram we show a small video for the sublimation of caps, but this is not the only technique to be executed.
We have, as in the textile, the transfer, the textile vinyl, the subliflex and all the alternative materials that are presented to us in the textile vinyl. But: What should we take into account when working on our caps?
- The caps are not flat, so you require better precision when placing the design.
- You must take into account that as with t-shirts, color influences sublimation, so you would have to use alternative techniques for alternative designs.
- Caps "don't wash" as often as t-shirts, but use can still wear out the materials, even though they are more durable.
How is the customization process?
1.As in the t-shirts we must consider the material to work with, after having chosen it, we will decide the technique to use.
2. We place the cap on the base resistance, we must place it as stretched as possible.
3. We place the image to be sublimated, or our vinyl.
- Sublimation: 200°C for 60 seconds
- Textile Vinyl 160°C for 30 seconds
- Transfer 180°C for 20 seconds
4.Make sure that the image is well stretched, to avoid movements or that the final design is not appreciated.
6. Enjoy the result
As tips on the subject, we recommend that you:
- Take advantage of the sports season with the offers.
- Approach clubs and communities to develop your brand.