Transfer Inkjet Cotton White Jet Pro SS
Transfer sheets, this paper is excellent for different fabrics, depending on the color, we have available:
- Cotton Transfer Paper White Colors Jet Pross
These sheets come in size 8.5"x11", if you want a larger format you should contact us.
- clear cotton transfer paper
- Sublimation ink printer
- Heat press machine or hand iron;
- White t-shirts, bags, pillowcases, aprons and all other light-colored cotton or nylon fabrics that can be ironed;
- protective paper
- Cutwith scissors
- Print the design on the paper with the correct orientation (mirror printing) of the panel.
- Print the image on the coated film (smooth side) of the paper.
- Check the printer settings, single sheet feed is recommended.
- Use the mirror print setting when preparing to print. There is no need to oversaturate with ink.
- When you put the paper in the printer, make sure it is flat.
- After printing, let the paper dry.
How to use:
- Print the image on the coated film (smooth side) and cut out the shape. Feel the printed film, place it on the fabric, the image side should be facing down.
- Iron Time: 25-30 seconds, Temperature: 329-365 ℉ (165°C-185°C), Pressure: Heavy. let cool
- Put a sheet of the protective paper on the printed film of the paper, set the time and temperature.
- Time: 25-30 seconds, Temperature: 329-365 ℉ (165°C-185°C), Pressure: Heavy.
- Let the paper and fabric cool slightly, then remove the backing.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout