This week we were talking on the networks about a new technique that can allow you to develop your business, it is simpler than screen printing, and a little more manual. But it will allow you to create designs as you wish and launch your own brand, we refer to Textile Painting .
What does it consist of? We use textile paint or acrylic fabric paint , to paint on the fabric, then let it dry, we can give it a little heat to help the process.
How do we do it?
- We take the t-shirt or fabric that we are going to paint, preferably cotton, although this depends on the type of paint you bought.
- We place it on a flat surface, and iron the area that we are going to paint to avoid wrinkles.
- We place our template, adhesive tape or leave it free.
- We begin to paint our fabric.
- At the end, we can use a hair blower to help with drying, although it is recommended to give it 24 hours without touching the textile.
- Ready we enjoy the result.
We hope that this introduction to this area of textile customization will help you expand your business.