In this week's video we share some guidelines so you can identify which is the social network that best suits your business;
What should I keep in mind:
- Who is my ideal client?
- How old are you?
- What kind of content do you consume?
- How much time do you spend on social networks?
The main social networks currently, according to the number of users in it, are:
- Facebook: 2.32 billion users
- YouTube: 1.9 billion users
- WhatsApp: 1.6 billion users.
- Facebook Messenger: 1.3 billion users.
- WeChat: 1.098 million users.
- Instagram: 1 billion users.
- QQ: 807 million users.
- QZone: 532 million users.
- Tik Tok: 500 million users.
- Weibo: 462 million users.
Information obtained from: Next_U, Top 10 of the most used social networks in the world.
But this information is not enough, it does not mean that tomorrow we should all open a Facebook account, because even if it has this number of users, we must evaluate the age range of this public.
- Facebook: 32% - 40% aged between 25-40 years.
- YouTube: users aged 16 - 35 and over 45 years old interact for the music format.
- Instagram: 67% aged between 18 - 25 years.
- Tik Tok: 69% of the users of this platform are between 16 and 24 years old.
We already know the number of users, the age range of these users, now we are going to define the type of content that these users consume:
- Facebook: It is recommended to share images and videos, with educational content so that users relate to brand content.
- Instagram: This platform is designed to share multimedia content, from images and videos, in which the lifestyle or the company's process is shown to the user.
- Twitter: it is ideal to share launches or topics of interest of the brand.
- Tiktok: multimedia content is shared, the ideal on this platform is to share valuable content or join current trends.
We hope that this information has been helpful in defining what type of content you should create to reach your target audience.