Specification: 100gsm A4 (210*297mm)
Compatible inkjet printers: Epson, Brother, HP, etc.
Compatible ink: sublimation ink only
Transfer temperature: 190 - 210 C
Transfer time: 10 - 40 seconds.
Application: The cotton content is less than 35% of the materials, most of which are used for polyester fabrics; Suitable for phone case, lithography, ceramics, etc.
- acrylic plates
- Printer settings. We recommend selecting the "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode for best printing results.
- Print the desired image on the transferred paper. Then let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow 5mm margin around the pattern.
- Preheat the heat press and set the recommended transfer temperature to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Place the paper with the printed image on the textile with the image facing down.
- Press down for 60 seconds under certain pressure, then remove the fabric from the machine
- Remove paper backing immediately or when hot or cold for best results.
Great for most sublimation products: phone cases, mugs, shirts, puzzles, key chains, watches, mouse pads and much more.
This transfer paper has a special coating, which allows it to be used with sublimation inks. When used correctly, you can achieve excellent quality transfers on a large number of materials. Prints will be more colorful and bright.